Your privacy is important to us. Root Reservations, LLC ("RootRez"), on behalf of KSL Last Minute Travel Deals (collectively the "Site," "Website", or "Service"), is committed to keeping your data safe and secure and handling it appropriately within the guidelines of the Global Data Protection Regulations. This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it in order to satisfy your booking or purchase requirements. It also outlines the security measures we take in order to protect your privacy and gives assurances on things that we will not do.
What Information We Collect from You
When you book a hotel or place an order, we collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We may also request information about your hotel room preferences and travel companion information. These are optional fields.
Automatic Information. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve our service. We collect your IP address, web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity such as trips viewed and bookings made. For more information, scroll down to “cookies.”
Contest Information. When you engage in a contest put on by RootRez or one of our partners, we may request certain personal information such as your first name, last name, email address, mailing address and social media username. This is to notify you if you win and add you to our email list if you choose to opt-in.
Use of information
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- to complete your booking with a third-party hotel that you transact on our website
- to advise you of any changes or problems with your booking
- to help us administer accounts, services and products which we offer
- to help detect fraud
- to send you any gifts you are entitled to by booking through our sites, including but not limited to gift cards, vouchers, and physical goods
- to send you transactional emails, including your confirmation email that has information about your recent purchase, reminder emails about your upcoming stay, post-stay guest satisfaction surveys, and post-stay contests or giveaways you can elect to participate in
- to send you marketing emails about new deals and offers, if you opted in to receive marketing communication at the time of purchase
With whom we share your information
This website may share your information with the following entities:
- Suppliers: such as a hotel, vacation rental property manager, and other activity providers, who fulfill your travel reservation. Throughout this site, all lodging is provided by third-party suppliers. By making a reservation through this site, you are authorizing us to disclose to the supplier the information required to complete the booking and deliver your stay.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products of services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website.
- KSL Last Minute Travel Deals: Certain members of the company who host RootRez’s e-commerce technology on their website will have access to some of your information, such as name, email address, and mailing address. This will help them reach out to you in the future and fulfill any services that you book in conjunction with your lodging.
Amendments to – or requesting the deletion of – your details
To change the personal details we hold about you, please fill out a support ticket, write to us at the address at the bottom of this page, or call our customers service team at 435-200-8119.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any email marketing communication in which you previously opted-in to, you can unsubscribe or amend your preferences within your email box at anytime, or by requesting removal by fill out a support ticket.
You may, at any time, ask us to delete the data we hold on you. In order to do this, please fill out a support ticket to request its removal , or call our customers service team at 435-200-8119.
Disclosure of information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent. We do not sell mailing lists to third parties.
Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures in order to ensure compliance with the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance. Our security covers data encryption, password compliance, firewall and penetration testing, breach handling, employee training and security, and more.
If you communicate with us via the internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. When you first provide personal information to our website we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can always contact us by phone at 435-200-8119 or fill out a support ticket at any time to change your preferences.
When someone visits a RootRez powered booking engine, we collect standard internet log information and user behavior details to help us determine the number of people visiting various parts of the site. This data does not personally identify any site users.
Cookies are also set when you use any of the social media sharing buttons on our site (to post on Facebook, for example); RootRez has no control over the cookie policies of third-party social media sites.
Your web browser allows you to control which cookies your computer will and won’t accept – use the Help menu in your browser window to find out more.
If you continue to use a RootRez powered booking engine, we’ll assume you’re happy with the cookies that we set.
1794 Olympic Pkwy #200
Park City, UT 84098
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case the amended version will be published on our website. This policy applies to personal information held about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organizations.
This website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided solely for your convenience. RootRez is not responsible for the security practices of such websites.